This is Pliance
Pliance is a Swedish RegTech company with a mission to help customers combat financial crime, and we do this by offering products to help automate Anti-Money Laundering (AML) processes, and in our future lie products to help combat financial crime globally.
We were founded in 2018 by three founders with backgrounds in product, development, and sales from the tech, banking, and AML industries.
Since our launch, we’ve helped financial institutions (e.g. Safello, Zmarta, Tessin) orchestrate their compliance programs through our thoughtfully designed, intuitive API.
We are looking for our new UI design intern to join our small but dedicated team to be apart of creating and shaping our world class AML tool from the ground up.
- Cooperatively contribute to overall product and design direction
- Work closely with designers and engineers to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Contributed to designing user friendly web applications until it’s pixel-perfect
- Possibility of assisting in the UX process
By the end of this internship period you’ll have:
- Understood how Pliance works, gotten integrated with the design team, and made your mark on the product.
- Understood our customers and their needs
- Contributed to ongoing design projects
- Owned tasks and deliver on them autonomously
- Challenged and improved existing designs
- Contributed to the design system
- Take drawings to wireframes, mockups & clickable prototypes,
- Assist in creating graphic design material for SoMe channels,
Who you are
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills in English. Swedish is a bonus.
- Experience using Figma.
- Has a deep interest in either UI, or visual design.
- Some experience with SaaS-UI & Web Design.
- Driven and independent individual that can take initiative when needed.
- Online portfolio or recent work examples that you can show
- You are looking for an internship of at least 3 months
Nice to haves
- Skilled at explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- Experience with design systems
- Devoted to visuals to solving design problems.
- Bonus points for After Effects and Illustrator skills!
Something else? Great, we're curious to learn more about you!
What you can expect from us
As an early-stage startup, we take pride in being hands-on and testing new things. Everyone is expected to speak their mind and contribute with their competence. We encourage each other to have high competence and low ego.
You're joining an innovative company focused on globally building the future within regulatory finance. This is a big swing, but we think big. We are looking for explorers, unafraid to see what's around the corner and take ownership of that exploration.
You will receive personal mentorship by our senior team, making sure you reach your goals.
🏃♂️ Startup environment. We’re a fast-growing B2B SaaS startup
🌏 Remote or at our Office in the heart of Stockholm
⌚️Flexible working hours
☕️ Breakfast every morning
The process 📅
CV / Portfolio screening –> Get to know each other call –> Team interview(s) > Offer